I failed to buy the butterfly stamp set called Papillon Potpourri so I was messing around punching out butterflies with DSP and found that if i use International Bazaar DSP I got the most interesting designs on the fronts of the butterflies.
With THAT much color I wanted a more muted background. So, I used the new DSP on pg 20 of the Holiday mini called Festival of Prints its a paper stack and you get TONS of paper which are the perfect size for cards!!
The background stamp set is from Everything Eleanor stamped in Pacific point and then again with White craft ink. It mutes everything so beautifully. The main panel is up on dimensionals and centered perfectly between the Framed Tulips done on Whisper White cardstock. The 1/8 inch Marina Mist ribbon sets ties it all together!
This card would make a great birthday card, or a get well card, or just plain old ... thinking of you card! Those are nice to get in the mail when you are least expecting anything!!
So.. go ahead, lets see what you can do with this technique. Here's the link to the technique page: Splitcoast techniques.
Please try it and post a link to your card!
Additional supplies used:
- Word Window punch #119857
- Teeny Tiny Wishes #127802
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Shop 24/7 ... even in your jammies!!
- Sign up with my team and receive the Spooktacular Offer
- Check out the NEW Holiday mini catalog
- NEW My Digital Studio 2 - MDS2
- 31% off digital images
- Bundles saving
- Don't miss out on savings with the Clearance Rack