Check this out:
ALL of these products (and more) are NOW available for you to get started on your holiday projects!!! (its NEVER too early to get started!!)
If you are currently a customer of mine, you should have ALREADY gotten this gorgeous-jammed-pack-full-of Holiday goodness in the mail. If you haven't PLEASE contact me RIGHT AWAY!! Because this catalog is BY FAR the B-E-S-T mini catalog I've ever seen. (I'm just not kidding!!!!)
If you aren't one of my customers but would STILL love one of these beauties, please do let me know and I will get one out to you right away. I'm TELLING YOU... you HAVE TO HAVE one of these catalogs to see for yourself how many awesome products Stampin' Up has available!!
Here's a peek at the front cover.. and if you click on it... it will take you to a PDF version for you to browse....
SO.... grab a cup of coffee, or a 'spot of tea' and get comfy, you are about to embark on an awesome adventure!!
Here's the supplies I used to create this lovely ornament:
- Framelit Dies - Holiday Ornaments #127816 $24.95
- Ornament Keepsakes (wood #128048 or clear #128051) $34.95 - $25.95
- Or save and get both for $42.95 (W-#129949; C-#129950)
- Whisper White cardstock #100730
- DSP - Snow Festival #126908
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
- Scallop Square Bigz Die #115950 (to cut the tulle)
- Big Shot Die Cutting machine #113439
- Cherry Cobbler classic ink #126966
- Gumball Green classic ink #126861
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755