Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Toys!


I really do love playing with new toys... however, sometimes my old toys get jealous!  
This is the new Labels Collection Framelit Die and the Apothecary Art Stamp set.  Don't you just LSmiley from millan.netVE how these product coordinate together?  I used the same size framelit to cut out a piece of basic black cardstock, cut it in half, and use it as a mat behind the focal point.  The Whisper White cardstock is embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing folder, and I used the de-bossed side.  I like to switch things up a bit!
 
And just to keep the toys happy, I broke out my well-love and well-used Circle Scallop punch.

I punched 5 scallop circles, spritz them with some water, and scrunched them into a ball.  Unsmoosh (is that a word?Smiley from millan.net) them back out again.  Punch a 1 inch circle from Basic Black card stock, and snip tiny cuts toward the center all around the entire circle.  
Use your bone folder to curl them up. (like eyelashes  Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net).  Stack this on top of the 5 scallops, and use your POKIE to poke a hole to insert your Antique Brad.  It reminds me of a poppy flower! 
Welp!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend... and God Bless!

Hugs!
Carol
 

No comments: