How coooooool is this??
This heart cut out was done with the Doily Die! YEP! You read that correctly!
Here's the instructions from Butternut Sage's blog. Click HERE for the link.
She teaches you how to build a shim to lay on top of the die. VERY cool technique!
Here's the close up of it.
Needed supplies are:
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Real Red Card Stock #102482
- Basic Black Card Stock #121045
- Red Glimmer Paper #121790
- Doily Die # 125592
- Framed Tulips Emboss Folder #121809
- Real Red Satin Ribbon - #117286
- P.S. I Love You Stamp set - #125462 (clear)
- or wood-mount #125460
- Real Red Ink Pad #103133
And remember... you can shop 24/7 at my on-line store: SHOP HERE
GREAT special going on RIGHT NOW!
For every $50 you spend (before s&h and tax) you can choose one item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. If you don't have one... please contract me, and I will be sure to mail you one immediately!!