MMmmm mmmmm MOJO!Mojo is like chicken noodle soup! It makes you feel good ALL over!
It certainly does spark some creativity... at least for me it does! Here's my MOJO take on this week's sketch:
The flowers are created using the 2 3/8 inch scallop circle punch. Here's how you cut the cardstock once you punch it out:
The left picture is the cut line, and the right picture is already cut.
Sponge around the edges of the cut lines to give it some additional dimension.
Start with the outside edge of the scallop and roll it up (Making the outside edge the flower center). Add a dollop of Tombow Liquid glue to the center and hold it for a little until it sets. These flowers are so easy and provides a beautiful focal point for your card.
Additional supplies used:
- Stamp sets: Fabulous Florets (#123027), Itty Bitty Banners (#126257)
- Ink: Soft Suede (#126978), StazOn Jet Black (#101406)
- Paper: Lucky Limeade (#122926), Perfect Plum (#101889), Rose Red (#102544), Basic Black (#121045), Very Vanilla (#101650), Summer Smooches DSP (#125409)
- Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (#119275), 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle (#118874)
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding (#122332), Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267), Little Leaves Sizzlits (#114511), Pearls Basic Jewels (#119247), Paper-Piercing Tool (#126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (#126199), Sponges (101610)
And... as always... If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to call me or email me!