Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Double Embossed Mojo

Mojo Monday #252

I always enjoy working on the Mojo sketch... sometimes I don't complete the card until close to the end of the week.  I'm HAPPY to be posting my card on MONDAY!!   YAY!  (Well... I guess it IS Tuesday... because it's slightly after mid-night!  Bummer!!  Maybe next time!)

This card uses a double embossing technique.  By this I mean, that you ink the inside of your embossing folder with Versamark, run it through the Big Shot, and add embossing powder to your card stock.  Heat set.  I ran mine through a second time, making sure that I lined up the embossed cardstock exactly the way it went through the first time.  Reinked my folder again with Versamark and the second embossing, I used iridescent ice embossing powder. 


Here's a close up picture of the iridescent ice embossing...
 
And here is a picture of the shabby chic bow.  This was done by pulling a center thread and bunching up the ribbon.  Adding a brad holds it all together. 


MOJO sketches take the guess work out of card making.  These sketches could also be used for scrapbooking as well.  What are you waiting for??  Go on over and get YOUR MOJO on!



Stampin'
 Smiley from millan.net



Links of interest:
SHOP now!! Click HERE! 
A Reason to Smile  - Click here!
Interested in Joining my Team? - Click here! 
Visit my class schedule - here!
 



2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

LOL, I hear ya. I get excited when I do a challenge and post ON the day of hte challenge. :) Your card is beautiful. LOOOOVE that elegant ribbon!

Carole said...

Wonderful card and I love the ribbon!