Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hey Hey... Card making peeps... and Paper Pumpkin Fans...  (I'm trying to get caught up here...)

Here are some picture of my alternate projects from June...

 

 
Here are my alternate projects from May: 
 
  
  
And here are my alternate project from April:
 


 
 
I just LOVE Paper Pumpkin -- it is like a little bit of happiness in your mailbox every month!!
If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin click here!  The cost is $19.95 + tax (shipping is FREE!!)
 
Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, and embellishments to create a predesigned project. At least six times a year, an all card kit is sent with eight or more cards. Sometimes the kit includes cards plus gift bags, banners, treat bags, or boxes. Other times, it’s home décor, giftables, or just treat packaging. 
 
REGARDLESS of what is sent, I will publish MANY alternate card ideas if you don't want to make the original projects.
 
Please join me in playing with Paper Pumpkin!!
 
Hugs!
Carol
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She really watches the mailbox when she knows ones coming! She really enjoys making cards with them.👍

Carol Maynard said...

Awww Babe... you DO read my blog!!!! (happy dance!)